Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hi

Well, my dear, haven't heard from you lately, hm?
Whatever, I don't remember having any followers who read this,
but I'm just gonna write this for my own satisfaction.

Mh...whats up with me? I FLUNKED. Hell know, I was always
a middle graded student. My mind tells me all the time that I should feel
guilty: for learning so much? taking the wrong option? And getting a full blackout?
Hell, yeah! I AM. But at the same time I couldn't care less.

You know what bothers me?
The whole world, but I guess I can't change that.
We're all living to "make an impact". But not a single of us really could.

Sooo, we have to read Jane Austen books for school and I don't want to be mean or anything, but I HATE HATE HATE her. I mean does the world has nothing better to do than discussing relationship and communication problems of stupid men and woman in the whatever century? Well, obviously the answer is yes. Because talking about how to change the world, won't change anything, so why not talk about how we, human came, lived and started our society problems.
Ok, ok, you're right, probably 95% of books are about this blablabla,...
Heck, once the big bang repeats there won't be any society (at least I think so)!!!

To whoever the stupid guy is that invented this school system: I DESPISE YOU!
BUHHHHU.
Why is there not a single cours talking about real, unchangable issues? I don't really need to help out and make an impact, I just want to be informed about my future.

And it kind of disguses me, seeing all these cruxes everywhere....

Angry child

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment :D