Saturday, September 25, 2010

5 Types of Boys I know

5 TYPES OF GUYS

Sooo, hey guys!
This is going to be my/our first blog EVER. How cool is that? =D. Anyways, we (me & Hannah) have been thinking for a long time what to blog about and today, suddenly & finally, I came up with this idea: to write about our life and mostly the people around us. But first, before I introduce you to the guys I know, I'd like to write some information about me (and in the following blog Hannah is going to tell you something about herself):

My name is Breze and I am a teenage girl who lives in a very unsocial surrounding. By that I mean that the people I meet and see on the street are always very unfriendly, arrogant and kind of taken. It is actually the WEIRDEST THING EVER if a STRANGER talks to them. So, anyways me and Hanna go to a so called school (sophomore), but the systems pretty so much crappier than any other sooope. It's getting way to long here....I just wanted to mention that we live in a very a** of the world country, that most of the people don't even know about.
Warning: Yes, I do cuss, not a lot, but I do. I would not certainly recommend you to read this: If you only came to insult and if your a boy. Don't feel offended by my blog if you read it, I'm only describing the kind I meet like every other day in my live. Thats the way the community here rolls!

Sooo, lets finally start with the type of guys I know (not very good ones! and I want to hear if you know some similar types!)



TYPE 1#: The Fata Morgana
He's cute and good looking and maybe you have a lot of things in common with him. Maybe you have a crush on him, but he's trying to hard impressing other girls and looking for the acceptance of your enemy (the most popular girls in school). Please don't find yourself falling in him, he's so sweet, but he just doesn't know himself yet! He is just lying to himself and the mean girls OWN him, don't even dare to touch him, they'll kill you if they notice your rivalry.

Hobby: (skating,) going to parties and other superficial events...
Appearance: 50% are skater boys, 50 % not: 4-6/10
Boyfriend-ability: I'd doubt on his fidelity. He's attracted to the mean girls, if he gets a chance having a relationship with one of them, he'll a) cheat on you, b) let you fall....
Frequency: 30%

(If he has a facebook account and he updates and postes a lot of unnecassary information, then you can count on his fata morgana being.)



TYPE 2#: The Piece of Crap



He's a bragger. I don't know the world for it but he's like the reversed tomboy - very narcisstic and shallow. Some of them look very good to irritate you. But if he ever talks to you, he wants something from you (your homework or sitting next to you while test). Don't let him! He is charming, yeah, but I personally doubt that those kinds ever had a working brain. If you're not a bitch I'd recommend you to back off. Show him your middle finger, but please make sure first if that he's not agressive.


Hobby: ehm? besides bragging and standing in front of the mirror and staring at themselves? perhaps annoying you, if you are blonde.
Appearance: 50%: so not hot...just disgusting -1000/10; 50% 5/10
Boyfriend-ability: *thumps down* Very possessive and rude....
Frequency: In my opinion: TOO many of them:....40%


TYPE 3#: The Nerd



Back then, like in the movies, they used to be so adorable and I wanted to cuddle them! So innocent, disgusting and weird, but nowadays they grew to drug-addicted metal monsters. Sometimes they hang out with the mean girls(they are using them) and the type I know, feels to cool for talking to you when they are around too. At least when your an not unpopular outsider...:/....


Appearance: -∞/10; fat, bad hair, disgusting
Boyfriend-ability: NOOO....he can't kiss!!!!!!!
Frequency: way to often...10%



TYPE 4#: The True Geek
....ahhh....he's is really so innocent and naive. BUT there are 2 kinds of them too! (none of them is really good looking, but sometimes they're hot glassesless =))


Hobby: reading and learning.
Loves: science, math
a) He's wide hearted. He neither thinks anybody is inferior nor is he shallow. He is so rare, but I think in my life, I met 5 or more of them. If he likes you, take him. Marry him! He'll stay with you forever!!! DON'T MISS THE OPPERTUNITY! (in some cases he will mature into a hot beast).


Appearance: don't judge it; -10-7/10
Boyfriend-ability: maybe to shy to talk to but loves you and LOYAL....*thumps up*
Frequency: 1%


b) He is shallow and a little ambitious too. He's lightheaded and the mean girls tend to use that and manipulate him. Most of the time he has a hardcore crush on one of them. HANDS OFF!
Appearance: judge it, he probably does it too and he has nothing down there....hahaha =) (sorry I didn't mention that I love sarcasm and I have a mean humor...)
Boyfriend-ability: If you're not a mean girl and don't want to use him at all, maybe you can even work it out. I give him 0-6/10
Frequency: 14%



TYPE 5#: The Guy, who fell out of the movie screen..

The guy of your dreams. He's like in the movies, sweet, romantic, (SHY XD, sensitive) charming and realistic. AW, yummy! AHHHHHH. I WANT HIM TOO! But most of them are TAKEN (no wonder! :/....).


Appearance: +∞/10
Boyfriend-ability: hundred stars!!!! He's totally loyal. He is perfect! (maybe you'll have problems in the future, but you can figure that out, it would be like in the movies)
Frequency: believed to be extinct, but maybe they just don't go out a lot: 5%? (BTW: I'm not a mathematician, I'm just estimating!....:D)



Sooo, we finally made it through and please comment and you don't need to tell me how bad my English is! I know it myself. =). Have a nice day....and I'd love to hearing from your types!


Love & Hate,
Breze

2 comments:

  1. hahahah ^^ that was pretty funny xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r hilarious, keep it up.:)

    ReplyDelete

Comment :D