Friday, February 4, 2011

The Twilight Saga

Hi there.... It has been a while since my last blog. And since today I have got some spare time, I decided to share my thoughts about The Twilight Saga with you. Well, you have to know that I read Twilight and New Moon before the movies were released, but - nevertheless - my opinion could be a little bit influenced by the male actors. By the way, Breze and I are Team Edward.... So we can get Jacob!) However, predictably, I got addicted to those books. Love, revenge, immortality, beauty, friendship - this are the ingredients that make this books so... stirring. Special. Though, there like a hundred of other novels that focus that themes, aren't there? Thus, what is it about The Twilight Saga that causes this deep addiction? Is it the idealization of the dateless, honest, meaningful love between Edward and Bella - the true love we are all chasing about (O.K. that could sound very poetical but I think it could be true)? Or the thing about Bella, the fact that she is described as an average teenager. And I think that most young people would describe themselves as that (except mean girls, of course). OK - maybe this blog has no plot. It's just, in my eyes this books are very great leisure stuff. Maybe you shouldn't read them if you are a boy (but I do know boys who did) or if you do not believe in true love or if your boyfriend dumped you. Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment :D